Sunday, October 24, 2010

Marchman Act Local News - Parents Teens and Alcohol: parents and underage drinkers face jail and fines

There are a number of agencies, organizations and websites that offer information for parents and teenagers dealing with a variety of concerns about alcohol and/or substance abuse.

Palm Beach County Substance Abuse Coalition: or call: 561-844-5952

United Way of Broward, Commission on Substance Abuse: or call: 954-462–4850

South Florida Informed Families: - Stay on top of the news: Get breaking new alerts sent directly to your phone

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

Parents and underage drinking:

Alcoholics Anonymous:


Mothers Against Drunk Driving:

Florida Dept. of Children and Families' "Cost of Underage Drinking in Florida" study:

No comments: